fun to play with numbers
The newmero bricks develop children's number skills and help them understand maths. The bricks are great for both children that are curious and children that are not so interested in numbers or have problems with math.
The concept of the newmero bricks is to turn the abstract decimal number system into a physical playing and learning experience.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
It can be difficult for children to understand numbers when they are simply written on a piece of paper.
Children need to feel and experience numbers by themselves to learn numbers and basic math.
Understanding numbers by touching, building, decomposing them.
These bricks help them understand numbers and how the number system works. For example that 11 is bigger than 7 and that 534 is just 500 + 30 + 4. It makes learning simple, fast and fun.
AWARD WINNING STEM TOYS
The newmero bricks has received many International educational awards:
• 10 Best Educational Toys from Dr.Toy
• Parents Picks 2018 winner
• Toy of the Year from Creative Child Magazine’s
• Preferred Choice from Creative Child Magazine’s
• Brain Child from Tillywig Toy Award.
• 100 Best Toys from Dr. Toy
• Bronze from Practical Pre-School
• Bronze from Primary Teacher
• Parent´s Choice Approved